Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lady AM










.

AM is old enough to go to a local VBS this year and she wanted to wear this dress tonight and that particular hairbow, as well. After I got her dressed, we even fixed her hair a little as well; she was soooo pleased with the way she looked. And I also thought that she looked so much the lady that I took her outside and had to take a few quick pix of her. The pictures of her hands I cannot quite explain----she was moving them around a lot and I was just fascinated with the way she was moving them. She looked so much older in that dress, but her hands still looked like the little girl hands I know, so maybe I just wanted to take lots of pictures of her hands to remind me that she's still a little girl even though she looked a lot older in that dress! You be the judge.

No comments: